... has begun! Just a quick post to say if you'd like to add easy special effects to your photos, then check out Pixlr. It's free and so simple - add some Christmas sparkle - just like I did for Ben and my Candy Cone Mouse!
My Four Seasons Bunnies quilt is going really well - I will take some photos tomorrow to show how I'm getting on. The top is so nearly finished - then I have to quilt (eek!!). Back soon ....

Thanks for the tip, I love messing around with photos :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your bunnies quilt.
ReplyDeleteBen is beautiful! Is that a fairy whispering in his ear?
ReplyDeleteX Linda
Lol so didn't realise that was Ben at first. He looks very interested in the mice. Love it! Also looking forward to seeing the finished quilt :)
ReplyDeleteInteresting! I will add it to my (long) things to do list!! Ben looks all fuzzy and cuddely ... lovely boy XXX Lesley
ReplyDeleteBen looks so cute
ReplyDeleteJulie xxxxxx
Makes a great image, Ben looks so inquisitive.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Carol xx