Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fabric choices for my Four Seasons Bunnies Quilt


I had a wonderful Sunday afternoon browsing through everyone's kind suggestions.  And I have put this selection together - quite different to my usual fabrics, but I think they work wonderfully well with Nakisha's designs.  I'm also going to simplify the quilt pattern even further to show off some of these fabrics ...

Before I order .... what do you think?  Any advice gratefully received!

Thank you xx

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I have a little bit of nearly everything Joel Dewberry has done, and I've been dying for those new Lotta fabrics. I love it!! Can't wait to see your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices, every one looks so good together. Have to say i love Lila tueller's fabrics, always so striking. Look forward to your
    quilt :D
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combination! Makes me smile!
    X Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Those colors would be great in my house. Good job on your bunny hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those seem like wonderful choices, it's going to be a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choices and I'm looking forward to seeing your quilt

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choises, those fabrics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them. They do seem to match the seasons too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love it! where are those fabrics from, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree that those fabrics will go well with the Nakisha bunnies - they seem to blend in instead of overwhelm. Thanks for sharing - anxious to see the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful selection! I can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them all, and visiting back again too!